The APPLICANT agrees to adopt the block and alley of _________________________
for a minimum period of one (1) year beginning on the above date.
2. Should the APPLICANT find it necessary to terminate this agreement
prior to the conclusion of the one (1) year commitment, or find it
necessary to request a leave of absence, this APPLICANT must notify
the Beautification Committee no less than two weeks before requested
3. The APPLICANT AGREES TO PROMOTE city codes which help maintain
the block and alley in a litter free, clean and sanitary condition
and keep “common area” grass cut and weeds controlled
on a year round basis (weather permitting).
4. The APPLICANT agrees to perform these responsibilities at least
one day a month and leave a message for the Beautification Committee
at 873-9287 each time the applicant completes its monthly obligation.
This will provide the Beautification Committee with verification of
the continuity of the program.
5. When the APPLICANT finds litter, sanitary conditions or weed conditions
beyond the scope of the APPLICANTS ability to maintain according to
this agreement, APPLICANT must notify the Beautification Committee
immediately by leaving a message at 873-9287 so that more intensive
action can be planned and coordinated.
6. The APPLICANT agrees to comply with the Safety Rules and Guidelines
and each participant MUST sign the release form which is attached.
7. The APPLICANT will provide litter/trash pick-up materials/equipment
needed for neighborhood cleanups.
8. In the event the City or Beautification Committee provides supplies,
materials, or equipment, all items must be return to provider with
9. All collected trash must be placed in City owned trash containers.
If space in City owned containers is not immediately available, or
if collected trash would fill the available container and prohibit
further use, the City (Jim Suta at 873-2719) must be notified immediately
so that all collected trash can be properly disposed of without violating
any city code or cause undue collection problems in the neighborhood.
10. No bulk items can be placed in the City owned trash containers.
If the APPLICANT finds bulk items that must be disposed of the APPLICANT
must notify the City (Jim Suta 873-2719) immediately.
11. The APPLICANT shall indemnify, save harmless, and if requested,
defend the CITY, their elected officials, officers and employees from
and against all claims, suits, or actions for injury, death or property
damage arising from the exercise of the obligations assumed by the
APPLICANT under this
12. (A) The CITY shall have the right to terminate this AGREEMENT,
at any time, by providing written notice to the APPLICANT.
(B) The Applicant shall have the right to terminate this AGREEMENT
after the minimum 1 year requirement has expired, by providing written
notice to the CITY.